- I dance to celebrate life.
- I dance because moving my body to music, even when I was very ill, reminds and reminded me that I’m alive and that this is a good thing.
- I dance because my inner child still likes to spin until she gets dizzy.
- I dance because it’s as close to flying as I can get.
- I dance because I love wind against my face and I don’ t run or ski.
- I dance because I love my body.
- I dance because I’m human.
- I dance because I can’t not dance and still be me.
It’s been a hard couple of weeks. But we’re still here, and I’m still dancing, even if my posting has been sporadic.